Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Try Hubbards Military Supply off I-69, they have some white and black. $99.00. The White boots run smaller, and i think they had size 13 white mickeys. call him first. good luck.

upload_2020-11-11_11-28-57.png

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Hubbards Military Supply off I-69, they have some white and black. $99.00. The White boots run smaller, and i think they had size 13 white mickeys. call him first. good luck.

View attachment 601327
Thanks I'll try them if the size 11 don't fit . A guy online told me I should size down in the black boots . I'm hoping I get lucky and he's right .

Sent from my VS988 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts

View attachment 601327
I meant white boots run smaller, so in white you need to go bigger.

Hubbards did have more 11R in white left. Black not sure.

Glad it worked out.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been rocking these Akara Nordman extreme,s very impressive on warmth and how light dey are.made with high tech Russian space technology.and at only 108bucks im sold;) mickys became to hard and pricy to find in my size. View attachment 603761
I'll keep these in mind if I lose this pair .Probably going to be the last pair of Mickey's I buy .

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I'll keep these in mind if I lose this pair .Probably going to be the last pair of Mickey's I buy .

Another important factor captains,when ya get dem mickey's either white or black make sure it says Bata on the underside.or yur getting a knockoff and yur feetzys shall get cold after a few trips;) ones I have in pic from left to right are my kids.mine are are far right blew out after many seasons out dare;)
20201116_202256.jpg

·
Registered
271 Posts
Been rocking these Akara Nordman extreme,s very impressive on warmth and how light dey are.made with high tech Russian space technology.and at only 108bucks im sold;) mickys became to hard and pricy to find in my size. View attachment 603761
Hi Jumbo Jake. Looking for another Good ice fishing boot and tried checking out the ones you are talking about. Could NOT find the Alaska Extreme on the Nordman site!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts