Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
I think after the last 2 threads were closed down that the reason would be apparent to you. 2 Super Mods answered your question, seemed crystal clear to me.
So why this new thread ?
Glutton for punishment ?

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thunderhead said:
I think after the last 2 threads were closed down that the reason would be apparent to you. 2 Super Mods answered your question, seemed crystal clear to me.
So why this new thread ?
Glutton for punishment ?
I guess? Do you have a problem talkin about OUR deer?

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thunderhead said:
No, I have problems with guys like you.
Your here for one reason and one reason only.
I just read your new broadhead thread...........:rolleyes:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
So you admit you have zero cares about our deer herd?

You are the type that will quit hunting as soon as baiting is gone.

Why dont you address CWD? Do you know Wisconsin had over 80 cases last season?

Grow up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Gentlemen,

Lets please tone it down a bit. I hate to see hunters get to this point. Short story. When I was a kid, my father always told that a sportsman that you met in the woods was almost assured to be a gentlemen. And being that, I had to be on my very best behavior. Isn't it funny that when you go to a buck pole or a hunters dinner that you feel a connection to the people that you are with? I do and I hope not to ever lose that. I know that there are those that steal stands, ruin spots ect ect. However, this is the exception, not the rule. I am sure that if both of you were to meet, hopefully things would be different. You both seem equally compassionate about our sport, that is good. But remember that there are folks out there who are trying their best to shut down our sport altogether. Think I am kidding? Look at the wackos at the New Jersy bear hunt. Lets all have a gut check and get on the same side. Check this out.

http://www.savenjbears.com/

Cheers,
JAS

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thunderhead said:
LOL That was toned down.

Here, read an example of this mans intentions for yourself JAS.

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125524
I read it. And I am out of this one. Just trying to make some peace. I have read many of your responses Thunder. You are very sincere about your opinions from what I can see. Sometimes I want to disagree with you just to get you fired up.:evilsmile I think it brings out the best in you. But I don't because I know your intentions are for the better of our sport. You yourself have admitted to having a temper. :D Remember? Just trying to keep this an informative and sometimes humorous place.

Take care,
JAS

·
Registered
820 Posts
target-panic said:
Does your mommy know that you are on your computer again:gaga: ?????
:yeahthat:

man what i miss i just cheak his last two posts and got to say
where did he come from and is he just joking he cant be serious he must just be trying to bug us he is not a sportsman for sure

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
November Sunrise said:
Thou art a prophet Thunderhead:D

Fletchman is no longer in the house.

And only after 14 days.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
William H Bonney said:
Could you imagine stumbling into that guy in the woods?
Id rather not try to think about it:lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.