Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking through the products in the Michigan Sportsman Review. I have since added several products and have noticed that not a whole lot of members seem to be using this service. Go ahead and check out the products, if you have used one of them let us know what you think about it. If this is used correctly I think it will be an excellent way for all of us to learn what gear works and doesn't work, and give some of us ideas of what to look for. If you have a product that you were wondering about just up load it and perhaps other members have allready used the product and can let you know what they think about it. If you would like just let me know and I would be more than happy to get a product on the board for you.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If their are any products that you would like to see on the review board let me know and I will do my best to get them up.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I love product reviews by outdoorsman that actually use stuff. Lets make use of this great service.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have just added some more products to the review page. If you are wondering about any hunting or fishing item let me know and I will get it on the review page and you will be able to get others opinions on the product.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I have entered reviews for all products that I use or have used. I did not even know this existed, and I am a regular here :eek: I will gladly input more as more products are offered for review.

Dan

·
Registered
610 Posts
I never checked it out because the forum Product Reviews-click here shows 0 post 0 threads and never for last post. But Now I will be checking it out.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I saw that to. You must go to the REVIEW tab at the top of the page under the Michigan-Sportsman Banner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts