Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to MS member Maydar1!

The July 2007 issue of Michigan Sportsman magazine features the story of the buck that he killed last November in Jackson County. It was an 11 point buck which scored 158 7/8 net typical, and was the highest scoring typical bow kill taken in Michigan last year. Awesome buck, and as an extra bonus, he got it on his birthday.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Great job!! What a birthday present.

·
Super Moderator
11,756 Posts
Howdy-

Thanks, Jeff, for leting us know!

Congratulations, maydar1!!! :D

Pics! Pics! Pics! :lol:

·
Premium Member
30,833 Posts
November Sunrise said:
Congratulations to MS member Maydar1!
Awesome buck, and as an extra bonus, he got it on his birthday.
Hey, I think Craig Calderone killed his big one on his birthday too!:D

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
That'sa hog for sure and Congrats again Maydar.

I believe he took a brute in Illinois last year too...my hero.:D

·
Steelhead Addict
3,509 Posts
What a birthday present maydar1. I figured you would be in the running and be holding the front.

Awesome job. Beautiful buck.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thanks everyone. I was honored to take such a beautiful animal, but i am a little surpised it was the biggest bow typical. You usually see a few typical 170s out there. There were some absolute giant non - typicals taken this year though.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Holly crap! Congrats dude! Man that's a great deer! I personally like the typicals better than the non's so I think you have a fantastic deer there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome buck, I have seen that bad boy in person and it really is very impressive. Maydar is one of my best friends and easily the most dedicated hunter I have ever known. Congratulations on an amazing 2006 all the hard work paid off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts