Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Mike and I have been kill less for 296 days now. I accept that I am powerless against the sight of antlers in the woods and that I cannot change this powerlessness but only contain it by watching the outdoor channel and the drurys as much as possible in my air conditioning as the summer months roll by. I am a bowhunter by choice but love to fish as well. I have grown tired of the CWD and EWD or what ever the hell it is talk. In my world I have access to seven tags. Will I use all these?? Probably not. I do have them in case that sickly or injured deer come along. I will kill in mercy any walking wounded seeing as most of the hunters in my locality where I hunt usually smell of cheap whiskey and Budweiser thus making their stories of seeing 20 deer usually only being five or so in reality. Now not to be long winded but any animal that is being brought into a captive facility should be checked by a veterinarian before it leaves its home state. We can all curse the farmer that sent that deer to Kent county or we can be adults and go about our business of filling the freezer, tags, and our mouths with stories of the year we couldnt bait.

Now, this is going to make some people crazy but do not be lazy and bait......do what I do and scout, plan, and then attack like the Chippewas did for centuries here in Mid-Michigan before the white man cameth. Good Luck and Good Hunting.

Sorek

1 - 1 of 1 Posts