Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word that the show my brother and I are going to be on is going to be airing tomorrow night. We were selected to compete in the out of state portion of Battle of the Bow Season 2 this year. We hunted hard in Michigan, Missouri, and Ohio and were able to get a couple of deer down. They have our season all wrapped up and it will be airing tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. on the Sportsmans Channel. We are pretty pumped up! Time to see all of our hard work on national T.V. We have always dreamed of putting together a hunting video. Our show will also be airing Wed. at 7:30a.m., Friday at 2:30a.m., Saturday at 11:30p.m., and Sunday at 12:30p.m. Check out the show and help support some Michigan hunters!! Thanks for your support is has been an awsome season!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Michigan Boys as in boys from MI or "Michigan Boys" the Christian based non-profit that helps introduce youth to hunting and fishing?

Just curious as I have let them hunt my favorite duck hole with some young men and young ladies. Good experience dealing with Derrick and the MB group. If you happen to come into contact with them give 'em a chance.

Love to see the kids' faces when they r successful.

·
Premium Member
31,207 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didn't realize there was a club called the Michigan Boys. We are just a couple of guys from Michigan representing the state on a hunting show. sorry for the confusion.

Michigan Boys as in boys from MI or "Michigan Boys" the Christian based non-profit that helps introduce youth to hunting and fishing?

Just curious as I have let them hunt my favorite duck hole with some young men and young ladies. Good experience dealing with Derrick and the MB group. If you happen to come into contact with them give 'em a chance.

Love to see the kids' faces when they r successful.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Just watched your episode - Good Showing for a couple Michigan boys. :bowdown:

Thanks for the heads up on the episode

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the support. It was definitly an experience of a lifetime. We ended up taking 3 deer with the bow this year but the footage of the 8 point was the best and I guess the rest got edited out. The kids were pumped that they got on T.V. shooting their bows, something we will always have. Can't wait till next fall.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.