Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any boat launches south of Luna Peer near or in Ohio waters for fishing access to the Maumee Bay and River?:confused: Trying to save boat gas!

·
Registered
704 Posts
there is one at Erie state game area, just this side of the state line. I wouldn't try to launch anything over 16 or 17 ft in there, it is pretty shallow. another is at cullen park. it is on the river, about a half mile off of the lake. same problem, very shallow at times depending on the wind direction. we launch at both during duck season, and have had to get out of the boat and push on occasion.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think I'll try there then, My 19' trophy probably won't make it.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like bolles harbor tomorrow morning. It's not too far of a ride anyway. Thanks again for the info guys. Are you gonna be out there tomorrow reel naughty? I'll be out trying again early in the morning. I just hope the water isn't too cloudy. Going to buy an Ohio non-resident tonight and fish the maumee bay area and try to find me some perch vibes somewhere. Later and good luck!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
B-Bay Walleye King said:
It looks like bolles harbor tomorrow morning. It's not too far of a ride anyway. Thanks again for the info guys. Are you gonna be out there tomorrow reel naughty? I'll be out trying again early in the morning. I just hope the water isn't too cloudy. Going to buy an Ohio non-resident tonight and fish the maumee bay area and try to find me some perch vibes somewhere. Later and good luck!!
Yup, we will be out. Not sure where yet. If you get into anything let me know and I will do the same.

JD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts