Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Metro from the ramp all the way down to the Life Guard / beach area this morning. Terrible. Water was stained a bit as you got further north. Visibility about 4- 5 feet.

Gino's this afternoon was even worse. Saw very few fish. Clarity there about 6 feet most places. Worked my way all the way down to the trailer park. Reports from others were dismal. Lots of guys with none / one.

Ended up with just a couple fish for the miles of walking. One of the worst days of the year. Snow is real slushy on top - but should freeze up tonight making walking easier.

-extreme

·
Registered
589 Posts
Fished Metro from the ramp all the way down to the Life Guard / beach area this morning. Terrible. Water was stained a bit as you got further north. Visibility about 4- 5 feet.

Gino's this afternoon was even worse. Saw very few fish. Clarity there about 6 feet most places. Worked my way all the way down to the trailer park. Reports from others were dismal. Lots of guys with none / one.

Ended up with just a couple fish for the miles of walking. One of the worst days of the year. Snow is real slushy on top - but should freeze up tonight making walking easier.

-extreme
i went to ginos Saturday and caught 3 jumbos and 12 descent size perch from 8"-9":D:fish:

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
i went to ginos Saturday and caught 3 jumbos and 12 descent size perch from 8"-9":D:fish:
thats very slow for gino's my friend ,fishing always slows down this time of year across the board

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Thanks for the scouting. Man the sunnies were are on the feed for a min. but they bailed out. ??????? Come on Feb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts