Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,546 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and lets hope that 2021 turns out much better than this year seems to want to be. Hope to at least see some of you on either the bay or the rivers (Saginaw or Tittabawassee) this coming year and everyone avoids that darned Covid 19.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Merry Christmas to all! I'm a west sider but I sure do enjoy this Saginaw forum. Lots of good fishermen and great guys! Thanks for all the good info shared and also the entertaining banter! Love jigging the river, but hope to wet a line through the Saginaw Bay ice for the first time this winter as well. Maybe we'll see you out there...or at least on the ice fishing forum soon! Happy New Year as well!!!

·
Premium Member
10,546 Posts
Merry Christmas to all! I'm a west sider but I sure do enjoy this Saginaw forum. Lots of good fishermen and great guys! Thanks for all the good info shared and also the entertaining banter! Love jigging the river, but hope to wet a line through the Saginaw Bay ice for the first time this winter as well. Maybe we'll see you out there...or at least on the ice fishing forum soon! Happy New Year as well!!!
That bay is one place you have to be extremely careful. Last time I was out we went off Thomas Rd. approximately 2 1/2 miles. Upon checking this site (hard water forum) I found that about 1/2 mile further out a 4 wheeler was heading north and hit a stretch of about 100 years of open water and went in. Had we went that extra amount we would have been in the water in -10 degrees with a healthy wind chill. You just never know when you are going to hit an opening like that.

Reactions: Go Lions!!!!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts