Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish I could hit the water and jig up some eye's, but the boat is finally put away after a couple last minute trips. Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and may god bless you and your families. I look forward to seeing, and talking to you all in the spring. Have a safe new year!!!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Wish I could hit the water and jig up some eye's, but the boat is finally put away after a couple last minute trips. Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and may god bless you and your families. I look forward to seeing, and talking to you all in the spring. Have a safe new year!!!!!
Same to you Homie.....I asked Santa for a couple trips with you this spring....just watched the video from this past spring when we went with my neighbour, he loved it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, we will do that again! I should have some extra time on my hands this spring. Wish me luck! Jan. catfish in Tenn. and Feb. Simcoe perch!!!

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Merry Christmas to you also Mr. Homie......And that's ......GOD.....with a capital ...."G".....:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rick
May you and your family have a wonderfull christmas and super new year. I,m counting the days till where back on the river this spring.

Bob Piette

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Right back at you Homie....Wish you and your Family the best!

·
Super Moderator
27,428 Posts
Same to you Rick.

Hope to see you on the river next spring. (I'll make sure my tank is full this time:lol: I vow that will never happen again)

Did you get your tow license?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Same to you Rick.

Hope to see you on the river next spring. (I'll make sure my tank is full this time:lol: I vow that will never happen again)

Did you get your tow license?
Yes. L.O.L but that was on the house!!!:lol::lol: Don't worry Capt. redbone had to tow me in on the big boat. 127gal tank and gas gage did not work. Someone stole my gas. If not for Capt. Redbone I was down the creek if you know what I mean. To top it all off wife and her girlfriend were on board. OH! YEAH! BIG CAPTAIN RICK, you know i got an ear full.:rant::rant: Have a great new year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts