Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Typical Menards deal. You get a rebate that has to be spent at Menards. Unless you like spending money at Menards I guess it is OK. They are going to get that $30 dollars anyway. I do not like spending money at Menards.

We get Military discount plus a lowes discount there. It is in $$ off not a rebate that we have to spend there. Lowes Military discount is every day they are open where Menards is only on Memorial Day. We save a lot of money by buying at Lowes.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Typical Menards deal. You get a rebate that has to be spent at Menards. Unless you like spending money at Menards I guess it is OK. They are going to get that $30 dollars anyway. I do not like spending money at Menards.

We get Military discount plus a lowes discount there. It is in $$ off not a rebate that we have to spend there. Lowes Military discount is every day they are open where Menards is only on Memorial Day. We save a lot of money by buying at Lowes.
Lowes does not sell layout blinds...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I understand why some people don't like the rebate. That being said, any place that has free tshirts (after rebate) ain't all bad.
I don't shop there exclusively, but the rebates work for me.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
A friend was shopping there for an appliance, think it was a refrigerator. He got a price and came back when the 11 percent rebate sale was going. The price of the item had gone up over 11 percent. LOL

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
100$ for a decent layout blind is a good deal either way
Looks a lot like my Cabela's Mobile layout. I might have to check these out, could use another blind to keep in the trailer.

Just remembered, I probably have enough Menards rebate certificates at home to pay for at least one of these. I guess those rebates are good after all...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Seen one in person last weekend hunting. Like every blind should it needs a good mudding. Doesn't sit terribly high and the material seems to be decent. If I needed one I would definitely purchase one.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I picked up this blind a couple weeks ago. Hardware and fabric just a little on the cheap side. Definitely need the fabric to stretch a bit too. It has a pretty low profile and much cheaper than any door-frame blind out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts