Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mlive.com/business/mid-michigan/index.ssf/2013/09/meijer_to_offer_free_youth_hun.html
Meijer spokesperson said that in order to get the free license, youth must be accompanied to a Meijer location by an adult, and should get a coupon from the store's weekly ad or mPerks digital coupon out and bring the free junior hunting license coupon to the store’s sporting goods department.
The coupon is valid for any junior hunting license or mentored youth hunting license and represents savings up to $15 depending on what license hunters get.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Monroe meijer had a line of 15 people last night. I believe it is only valid for yesterday and today. The coupon is hidden towards the back of the flyer at the bottom. Take advantage while you are getting groceries!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yup, I got my combo hunting tags with the free $15. Same time I bought a small game and migratory bird. The total for all three of those came up to be $1! I'm not complaining! Haha

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Banned
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats to all who got the license, and thanks for getting the kids out in the woods. And remember to give Meijer's a big thank you, they recognize the value of happy loyal customers.
And no, I don't work for nor am I affiliated with them, just glad to see the company doing some good work for and with the hunting community (and with enough response they'll probably do it again next year).

Customer Questions

Call us toll-free at 1-877-E-MEIJER (1-877-363-4537)

Write to us here:
Meijer
2929 Walker Ave., NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544-9424

1 - 6 of 6 Posts