Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you came to our big mega-sale earlier this summer. I'm holding another - THE FINAL BLOW-OUT - this Sunday for one day only. As you know, most items are high-end hunting and fishing gear, and many will be brand new, at a fraction of retail price. An example of what will be on-hand:
  • Ice fishing gear: rods, reels, likely a shanty or two. Augers, power / drill augers, heater, line, lures, etc. Again, mainly high-end stuff, mainly for targeting St. Clair panfish.
  • Waterfowl: decoys, more decoys (mallard floaters). Dog gear. Neoprene waders. Camo / boat gear. Spinners, gear boxes, goose gear, layout blind. Apparel: lightly used and new. High-end, recent stuff in working conditions, cleaned, dried, stored correctly.
  • Fishing: bass gear. Rods, lures, soft plastics. TONS of brand-new tackle boxes of various sizes and types, including Plano 3600 / 3700.
  • Boating: Right now, I have two bass boat propellors (Mercury Fury 25 pitch - USED ONE TIME - like new condition) and Mercury High Five 25 pitch - decent condition. Also, I will likely have more boat gear.
  • Other: Plano shelving units for garage
Note: To avoid wasting anyone's time, there won't be any muskie gear, or walleye trolling gear.

ATTENTION: This sale is Sunday, Aug 22 only. Hours are 3-7 PM. DOORS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL 3PM SHARP.
At that time, we will conduct the sale in an orderly manner, and have items outside for easy shopping and viewing.

Approximately one mile from Metro Beach - near Jefferson and South River.

Questions / etc: e-mail [email protected]. Questions / PM's will not be answered on this site.
Please do not e-mail me and ask me to give special consideration / deals / sales prior to sale date. It's simply not fair to everyone. Thank You.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts