Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was surprised yesterday while I was up doing some work for hunting season. My wife called at around 4 and said she might be having some contractions, but to wait for another call. Well, the other call was her saying that she was heading to the hospital when her dad got there.

Let's just say that I made REALLY good time from Clare to GR!!! If I passed you or honked for you to get out of the way, sorry.:lol:

Sawyer James
8 lbs 9 oz
21 inches
born 4/5/07

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Congrats Randy!!!!!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Congrats

wont be long and he will be begging you to buy him a nice GSP

LOL just a joke

so did you make it

scott

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
So I get a couple calls from Randy yesterday "I have the dog, coming from Clare, Laura's in labor, meet me at the hospital to get the dog and take her home, etc. etc. etc." I get up to the Hospital floor to meet Randy to get his keys to his car and he's wearing Brush Pants! :lol: :lol: Good stuff!!! (we'll be up today or tommorrow)

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Congradulations on the new son. Life is much easier when you put the plumbing on the outside. I know, I have three daughters. :yikes: :lol: :lol: FRANK.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Well, I guess you'll have to pick that 28ga up afterall. I mean, the young lad is gonna need a gun of his own.

Congratulations to you, Laura and Hunter (and Sky). Let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome to the world little dude.....congrats Mom and Dad....
Boy, I remember those days and I'm sure glad they are 22 years in the past! :lol: I guess that's why I like dogs so much, they're teenagers within a year! :cwm27:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts