Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"MEAT AND GREET IS SET FOR THE 10TH. OF JANUARY. I WILL HAVE A POT OF CHILI AND CONDIMENTS FOR DOGS OR 'BURGS. B.Y.O.B.!!! I GOT CUPS BOWLS AND PLATES W/PLASTIC WARE.
I WILL HAVE A GRILL AND A FIRE PIT.:evil:
I HOPE TO HAVE A TAXI RUNNING THAT DAY AND WILL RUN IT TILL I FEEL I'M TOO TIRED!! :dizzy:

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THAT TORTILLA SOUP THAT WOULD BE GREAT!:whistle:
GUACAMOLE ????:bouncy:
MARGARITAS :SHOCKED:...I GOT A SLUSHIE MACHINE AND A SNOW CONE MAKER.
OOOOHHHHHH!!!! KAMIKAZES OVER A SNOW CONE!!:corkysm55
These are the things to bring if you feel you must!
I CAN GET BEER IF I HAVE ENOUGH TO PITCH IN.(1/4 BARREL I GUESS), I DON'T DRINK.;)
ANYWAY, I GUESS I'VE YELLED AT YOU LONG ENUF'
P.M. "Address" for my address.
SLY:coolgleam
GET EXCITED THESE DON'T HAPPEN VERY OFTEN :bonk::woohoo1:

And if you come by ice, which I hope you will, P.M. "house", O.K?

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
B.Y.O.B. Bring your own BUN????:lol::lol::lol:...Might have to look ya up there sly....Are you saying it would be better to come from the ice?? Thanks G/L Mark

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
did you spell meet M-E-A-T to play on the word because we are going to be eatting so much meat product?:lol:;)
Neil, just humor the man. He aint .............well .........you know right in the head.:coco::nono: He might even have me beat.:16suspect Tough call.:evil:

Willie, knowing where Mark lives. Parking might be kinda limited. If ya got a machine it's a a straight shot across from Fair Haven - the Raft or the Sand Bar.
I kept an eyeball on him Friday to make sure he made it all the way home over the ice.:SHOCKED:

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Thanks Joker51,I sure hope we have ice by then still... Sounds like fun planed....

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did you spell meet M-E-A-T to play on the word because we are going to be eatting so much meat product?:lol:;)
Neil,
As you may know there are some here that prefer RAW MEAT!!!!:SHOCKED::lol:

B.Y.O.B. Bring your own BUN????:lol::lol::lol:...Might have to look ya up there sly....Are you saying it would be better to come from the ice?? Thanks G/L Mark
Willie,
Funny you should put it like that...When we as firemen see someone that is intoxicated we say that "He has a "BUN" on!!!:dizzy:

ill go but can the taxi take me home ?jk
I will get you home....When i'm done wit ya's!!!
Always a place to take a nap!!

And by the way , there will be no one leaving my house driving if I deem you to be intox.:Modified_:nono: The cops here DO THERE JOB!!!
Always a place to stay or I will find you a ride home, GUARANTEED!!!
Sly

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sly I can bring a crockpot full of venison sloppy joes. Nothing to fancy. As you know us animals will eat anything.:D

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good!!!
Let me see if the "Mexican" theme sticks first. Especially the "Tortilla Soup"!!!
Sly

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ask her, bless her soul for putting up wit ya', if it needs some of Ticketripper's venison!!! :corkysm55 I think it calls for hamburger.
Sly

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
sounds good!!!
Let me see if the "mexican" theme sticks first. Especially the "tortilla soup"!!!
Sly
WAAHHHEEEEEEEEEE

That ought to put a fire under some folks !:yikes:

·
Registered
11,842 Posts
wow....How can u turn that down?

Count me in. Il be coming in off the lake by sled so send me some gps #s or leave me a trail of beer cans or something!

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
I would like to come because I don't know diddley about ice fishing. Should I bring something to set on for the meal( I am handicapped and can't stand long). I also have a Polaris RZR can also help transport people and equipment.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I'M IN!!! Can't wait! I'll bring a dump cake(no jokes please):yikes:. It's real good no matter the wierd name. Guaranteed it will all be gone. Capnhook

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Cant make it guys! The daughters 2nd bday party is set for 3 oclock that day! I was hoping to make it but the wife decided on that day! I tried talking her nto that Sunday but that didnt work!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts