Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to remind you guys it's coming soon. If anyone needs applications emailed or sent to them please let me know. If anyone has any questions or feed back on this tournament please feel free to reach me.

Hope to see ya soon!

Ben Milo
:bouncy:CAN-CAN:bouncy:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to our valued sponsors each Cpt & crew will get FREE Can Can T-shirts with their entry.

If I could get a little help from you MS sportsmen I'd like to get an approx entry count. Could you please MS IM me or email me at [email protected] if you or someone you know are planning on attending this tournament. This would help us on how many shirts need to be printed. Were not looking to print to many and stock pile these shirts. :dizzy:

Thank you very much.

Ben

·
Team Yukon
4,907 Posts
Wow listen to the trash talking .....:D Might just have to come down to the weigh In to see who wins. Bob you camping in the park?

·
Super Moderator
3,182 Posts
Probably just staying on the boat. It's a one day deal and not worth the extra hassle to haul the trailer.

Why don't you just bring that Tiara down for the tourney Drew? ALL the fish in the lake are not just in Grindstone...lol

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am not handling the check writing.... but some nice looking ladies from the MDA will be. :bowdown: :whistle: All ya got to do is bring in the same catch ya did Sat and you would have no problem. LOL No triple can thing going here CPT, sorry.

:bouncy: :bouncy: 2 cans is all we can handle.... LOL :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: Three cans dont look right

I beleive they talked about a 50/50 also.... we have to keep Fish Patrol & his crew away from the prize table drawing and 50/50. They cleaned house at the Offshore Challenge last year.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
PowerTrip said:
Alot of trash talking is right! The FishWhore will be there!

FishWhore fishing the Can Can... Sounds like a match made in heaven.. Or somewhere else maybe.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Good to see that Russ Pilente will be there- Arreeeebbaaa:lol:

The Bite me too will be there as well. CU guys Friday afternoon.

I posted a pick of the fishing "LIVE" area for all.

Good Luck to all.

Jeff-BMT

·
Registered
793 Posts
Jason,

I was going from the rules indicated on the PDF:

Boundaries: North boundary- Light House Park Green Can (n44.02.55), South Boundary- Forestville Water Tower Can (n82.36.56), must stay in Michigan Waters to the West of the Canada-USA Border.

The Forestville Water Tower is @ 43.39'43.80"n

Balls-R-Dragon- Please verify that these are the proper northern and southern boundaries.

Jeff- BMT

·
Registered
561 Posts
BITE_ME_TOO said:
Jason,

I was going from the rules indicated on the PDF:

Boundaries: North boundary- Light House Park Green Can (n44.02.55), South Boundary- Forestville Water Tower Can (n82.36.56), must stay in Michigan Waters to the West of the Canada-USA Border.

The Forestville Water Tower is @ 43.39'43.80"n

Balls-R-Dragon- Please verify that these are the proper northern and southern boundaries.

Jeff- BMT
I noticed that longitude number for the southern boundary in the PDF :confused:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fletch09 said:
I noticed that longitude number for the southern boundary in the PDF :confused:
The Forestville Water Tower is @ 43.39'43.80"n This is correct, thank you for the heads up.... this will be corrected for the official rules & reg page that will be in your packets at the cpt's meeting.

Ben

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fletch09 said:
Thanks for the clarification BRD
I know how some of you guys are itching to go south of Forestville. Just for a heads up we have an ole' timer that lives in Forestville.

We have him on our payroll.... box of Yellow Twinkies & Faygo Redpop to watch the line. :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts