Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the same area as yeasterday, along with Houghton Laker, RJT, Charlie Brown, and Big Laker was upstream a bit, all got there limit. I fished with my Dad, handlining, we got our 2 man limit, no problem. We had fun together, and he enjoyed the chatter on the radio between boats. He still wants to know what color spoon a bagel and cream cheese is.:lol: We heard Houghton Laker say they were eating it up, ..............or maybe that was him.:lol: Had a wonderful morning with my Dad, and my friends from this site, couldnt find a better bunch of guys, is what Pops, I couldnt agree more. Now fish to clean and grass to cut. Back at it in the AM.
:coolgleam

·
Registered
11,884 Posts
I was looking for ya Jim when I was on top of the 35'tower pulling the chain over...:D

Nobody fishing the rencen or chyne park run when I was up there looking around...still looked better than working. :)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hey guys!!! Great to hear you're all still hammering the fish. I tried to call you back a couple times Jim but no answer. I was out on Erie Monday and we caught a whack of perch and a couple Walleye to boot. Fri. night I'm off to Lake Ontario with Walleyeslayermike and his uncle Wayne to go after some King Salmon. It' will be my first trip up there so I'm pretty pumped. As far as the midnight shift goes, I've been really busy outside of work too. Been pouring some concrete, and spent a couple days getting my big boat ready and getting her in for the season. So now it's in and my floating cottage is always waiting with a full fridge!:evil: Hopefully I can start fishing hardcore again soon. I tell ya that after not being able to get out for 4 or 5 days at a time, my arm starts to jump up and down all by itself sometimes.:lol: I hope to have a great report when I get back from the big lake!:coolgleam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.