Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Good to see you Ryan, beautiful morning out there, to bad you had to leave for work:sad: They really lit up, not long after you left, all real nice fish, all on the kicker, they must have been going to a cookout later today, cause they were all over that watermelon spoon.:evil: Back out in the AM, with Pops. I lost 1 nice 1 when Dot the Wonder dog decided to attack the fish, as I was flipping it in, she knocked it out, and it fell off..............she felt horrible and sulked a few minutes, ................till the next one came over the side.:lol: Guess thats what I get for teaching her to put the fish in the livewell, only problem is, not with hooks in them!:rant: Oh, she also takes them out of the well and piles them up on the floor, I guess so she can check my count.:lol: Later.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Het rjt...are you driving a white truck?? I think I was going over the 94 overpass at 10 mile when you were coming back from the river with boat in tow....I was going to the boat to fix a section of bad wire on my reel and then do a brick job!! I took this morning off....did the brick job....hit that area of the river at 1:30pm....limited out by 3:00 :) Gotta love a mid afternoon limit while having a cold one!!
I'll be hitting that area tomorrow morning around 6:00am;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.