Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I can get a bulk spool of 4lb maxima ultra green? Cabelas is on back order but they don't know when they'll get it in. I'd rather not order something that I don't even have a general idea on when I'll get it -Bryon

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
What do you need that for ?

I know that backcast in Benzonia had it. If I get out I will look at the local shops in PH for ya.

Where you been hiding.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you need that for ?

I know that backcast in Benzonia had it. If I get out I will look at the local shops in PH for ya.

Where you been hiding.
Trout fishing line :D Only line I'll use for trout fishing.

Went out on the boat with Joe and Harry Sunday and did good, the report is in cold water. Other than that, football and getting ready to move this month. I'd like to be up your way sometime next week if your game? - Bryon

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you ManXFishing, I will check it out for sure. - Bryon

EDIT - I will probably order from the second site, seams like a good price. Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Let me know what day I got pool on tuesdays and wed nights and I usally out hunting all the rest of the time after work but I would be willing to take a break to do some fishing with ya.. Prolly have some jerky done by then as well if my shooter comes I got a couple new recipes to try out for ground meat jerky that is pretty good.
Let me know and AAron as wll so we can see about some wall salmon... :D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked a few places for you (Tacklewarehouse & BP)
But they all sell 6# and up

You might try here
http://www.alltackle.com/maxima_line.htm
And here
http://www.johnnyspond.com/maxima-ulta-green-servic-spool.html

They both sell the 4# in bulk but I've never bought any thing from them yet.
Wow I have to say thank you again for that second site. It has the Quantum Incyte 10i reel I've been wanting to get for only 48 bucks, cheapest I've found before was 52.99 on troutlet and 60 bucks at Cabelas

Let me know what day I got pool on tuesdays and wed nights and I usally out hunting all the rest of the time after work but I would be willing to take a break to do some fishing with ya.. Prolly have some jerky done by then as well if my shooter comes I got a couple new recipes to try out for ground meat jerky that is pretty good.
Let me know and AAron as wll so we can see about some wall salmon... :D
MMMM Jerky :D I will have a better idea Monday and I'll get a hold of you guys and we can figure out a day that works for us all. It would likely be sometime during the week - Bryon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts