Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have A mathews q2 and the limb is starting to crack I am not the origanal owner but I know him he won it at a ducks unlimited party. Mathews has life time warrant does anyone no if i will be able to get it coverd or will it be out of my pocket for new limbs?

·
Registered
212 Posts
So just have your buddy get a hold of them..Unless he didnt register the bow, I dont think they will cover it if he did not...

·
Registered
903 Posts
i bought a feathermax around 1995. i never registered it and 3 yrs ago the paint started coming off the riser. 2 weeks later i had a brand new riser with no out of pocket expense.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have A mathews q2 and the limb is starting to crack I am not the origanal owner but I know him he won it at a ducks unlimited party. Mathews has life time warrant does anyone no if i will be able to get it coverd or will it be out of my pocket for new limbs?
Is the limb cracked or is the paint cracking???

·
Banned
2,125 Posts

OOPS! should have bought a BOWTECH !:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts