Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a Mathew's Outback bow that is in excellent condition. Its a right handed model with a 70 lbs. max draw weight, and a 27" draw length, although with the installed string loop, the draw length is actually close to 28". Other draw length cams can be ordered from Mathews. The bow comes with a Mathews quiver, Mathews drop away rest, new spare string, new spare cable, string stopper and a string loop installed. I have some spare Mathew's dampers that go with it too. All you would need for the bow is a sight and arrows. This bow was used for just three seasons and has been a backup bow since then. I have a bad shoulder, so I really never shot it much anyway. In fact it still has the original string/cables on it and they are still in good shape. This bow has a smooth draw cycle and the valley is adjustable. It has a solid back wall at full draw. Letoff is adjustable at 65% or 80%. This bow setup has always been a very straight shooter and shoots perfect holes through paper. I have never had to re-tune it since I first set it up. The draw cycle is very quite with no noise from the arrow on the rest. It also has very low shot vibration too. It's a proven deer killer.

I'm asking $275 plus shipping for this package and will take either cash, check or credit card, however if a check is used, it will have to clear before shipping/pickup. I will also entertain offers for the bare bow too. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=28623

·
Banned
10,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This bow is a proven producer. Here's a photo of one of the bucks I shot with it:

·
Banned
10,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a photo of the bow package:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts