Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,860 Posts
Hey Fman!!! Welcome to the site!!! You'll waste more time here than you ever imagined!!! :p Well worth it though...

Nice fish !!! Were you casting from shore??? Anybody dipping smelt??

Pics are in the gallery.....I don't know how to post them in the thread...I am about stupid with that kack:rolleyes:

Sure someone will help you out shortly....

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Just curious on where at in Marysville.
From the picture I notice thats its not at the Marysville Golf Course parking lot.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
nice fish Finnman...
Welcome to the site,you'll make friends here and get a whole lot of good info. where did you launch from? I was up that way yesturday and I sew that the parking was a mess at the small ramp at park.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Nice catch finnmann....welcome aboard... great site you picked.
If you have a two radio carry it with you I fish that side of town along with other MS members and we stay posted on 7.00 Good luck on your next outing !!!

A/K/A Ming Ming :cool:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Great catch... welcome to the best sportsmans site on the net...:cool:

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Nice fish. Looking at the background I've got a pretty good idea where you were casting from. When the eye's are in that wall produces fairly consistant but the crowds get thick and your elbow to elbow. The lights across the river always reminded me of some sci-fi movie.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Congrats nice fish you got there.. Hey guys if any of you live a good ways away and want to know a good spot to fish off the wall in Marysville, fish right in front of the Border patrol office..

We have a annual walleye tournamet here in Saint Clair and the last two years winners caught there fish right there throwin jigs.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
as you may have guessed this is lincoln memorial,water still not up to temp, i just got lucky on these two.if anyone lives on or near the st. clare river i would appreciate latest water temps. i used to keep my boat in st. clare, but a work accident has left me unable to launch my boat(24footer). so i was forced to sell and am currently unable to fish on the water, shore only.i am looking for a smaller vessel preferably a 14footer with a small outboard.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Fishnut 37 degree this morn but should rise with all the rain we've up here in the Port Huron aera .I'll send a report tonight .

A/K/A Ming Ming :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts