Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Marriage saver

761 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  ArrowFlinger
Ok.....I know we all have had a funny experience loading or unloading a boat but I think I found the solution......Trailer Guides!!!!
Our first trailerable was a 17 ft Sylvan. I was used to using dads 18ft Starcraft with bunks but our Sylvan had rollers. Went to Indiana to try it out(ramps were in) and after a great day, here come disaster. Backed down the Ez-Loader way to far so rollers were buried. After over 1 hour, a kind man come and told me to keep the front rollers just out of the water and let the trailer do the work.I LOVED HIM!
The next 2 were 22' and 26' Searays w/t Ez-Loaders and np at all!
Last year got a 16 ft aluminum with a Shorelander bunk trailer new and those bunks were starting to get on my and my wifes nerves. Come fall, wife wouldnt even go(NP). After a winter of thinking, I bought the guides and yesterday loading was actually a pleasure. Wife had doubts so last night we went to the ramp and unloaded and reloaded.....she actually smiled.
In closing...When momma is happy....daddy gets some!!!!:lol:
See less
Ok.....I know we all have had a funny experience loading or unloading a boat but I think I found the solution......Trailer Guides!!!!
Our first trailerable was a 17 ft Sylvan. I was used to using dads 18ft Starcraft with bunks but our Sylvan had rollers. Went to Indiana to try it out(ramps were in) and after a great day, here come disaster. Backed down the Ez-Loader way to far so rollers were buried. After over 1 hour, a kind man come and told me to keep the front rollers just out of...
See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you make her call you Daddy?:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you make her call you Daddy?:lol: :lol: :lol:
See more
Well said my man.....Glad to see some married people still get some!!!!:yikes:

Mushy

Mushy
See more
That's why God made fishing!
MUSHY1 said:

Mushy
That's why God made fishing!
MUSHY1 said:

Mushy
See more
Brings back memories of 1986: Whiting Park on Lake Charlevoix, whitecaps, old trailer with wooden rollers, screaming 2-year old in the car, wife trying to "help".

I'm surprised we had any more kids after that.
Brings back memories of 1986: Whiting Park on Lake Charlevoix, whitecaps, old trailer with wooden rollers, screaming 2-year old in the car, wife trying to "help".

I'm surprised we had any more kids after that.
See more
he he keep mama happy and you might regain your youth.
he he keep mama happy and you might regain your youth.
See more
About the last time most of us married folks got some.:lol:
Homer said:
Brings back memories of 1986...
About the last time most of us married folks got some.:lol:
Homer said:
Brings back memories of 1986...
See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.