Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
At least something was biting, hope they aren't in there as thick as they were last Fall. Lost a lot of lures to them while casting for walleye last year. They are fun to catch on walleye casting gear, but losing $5-8 lures to them on a regular basis kinda takes the fun out of it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
At least something was biting, hope they aren't in there as thick as they were last Fall. Lost a lot of lures to them while casting for walleye last year. They are fun to catch on walleye casting gear, but losing $5-8 lures to them on a regular basis kinda takes the fun out of it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lately anything is better than nothing. Sorry about this, but I am going to use this thread to maybe get help. I can't log on. I have been a member for over 10 years with a user name of greelhappy. Nothing I did was being accepted. Anybody, please help.

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Lately anything is better than nothing. Sorry about this, but I am going to use this thread to maybe get help. I can't log on. I have been a member for over 10 years with a user name of greelhappy. Nothing I did was being accepted. Anybody, please help.
If a mod doesn't see this and help you out I will PM a mod for you or make a post to help you out. Snortweeze was kinda in the same boat and I posted something for him and they helped him out. Will check this post tonight and see if you got help or not.

·
Administrator
17,586 Posts
I posted it for the Mods who might be able to figure it out....
<----<<<

1 - 9 of 9 Posts