Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located on North Scott Lake (Panfish, Bass, Northern, Cats, good fishing!!) in SW Michigan (Bangor/Bloomingdale area) For an outdoors man, this property is centrally located within short driving distance of the Allegan State Game area, Lake Michigan, and many local inland lakes.

The 5th wheel is nothing fancy, but for the right person it could be their "Mansion on the Lake" The unit has functioning (oven, range, microwave, fridge, tv, shower, bathroom, bedroom, futon, table, air conditioning, propane heat, connected sewer, heat, lighting, wrap around porch, enclosed outdoor storage etc.)

This 5th wheel is permanently within a campground. I must say that it feels more like small cabin "man shack" than a 5th wheel. Or as me and my buddies call it --"the Mansion on the lake"

You should know there are yearly fees associated with the campsite/winter storage/dock/ and electric. They total no more than $1,400 yearly. (I am basing this on the three years I have stayed)

This campsite is in my opinion, the best site in the campground. It is located on top of a small hill, with a clear view of the lake (30 yards away.) - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=16145

1 - 1 of 1 Posts