Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since the reports on the manistee have been so quiet I thought I would share our reports even though they are week old. We went last wednesday and totally sucked. Ended up 2 for 8 then returned the following sunday wich would have been the dec 4th. Went 3 for 5. We seen 2 boats total besides us. All fish came on plugs and only 1 fish that we landed in 2 trips was getting wintered over colors. I must say we froze our [email protected] off but it was worth the trip. I am looking forward to getting back overthere real soon.

Grizzly.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
grizzly said:
We went last wednesday and totally sucked. Ended up 2 for 8
Grizzly.

2 for 8 is "totally sucked"?? At least you got into some fish, that's really isn't too bad at all.

Thanks for the report. Deer seasons are winding down so the rivers' forums should see more action.

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Thanks for the report Griz....Stayed home...by the fire...had several cups of hot tea...read many magazines....watched the deer out the window...Made a nice antelope backstrap dinner/with a glass of red wine.....was cozy and warm thinking about those guys freezing their ------ off on the river...Oh the pain ..Oh the agony.....somehow however I have a bit of ENVY...:chillin: :chillin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts