Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Ended 3 for 4. One small king on a wire diver back 160 with a happy meal. Elaines 25 lber on a wire diver back 220 with a green SD and green fly. Lauras biggun on a rigger down 126 with a white sd with I believe an oceana fly. Lost a bite on a 300 Cu with a mag spoon uuuh can’t remember what was on it. Having a riot up here about to take a beach nap, might get back out this evening.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Congrats on the fish for the kids ! The weather looks good for you have you herd of any weather for Sunday? If it don't rain too hard I can put up with a drizzle or so, as long as the winds and waves ain't too big. We are coming over Sunday
probably be there around 1pm or so. We are keeping the boat at the Muncible marina on the river ,might get out Sunday evening, don't no about Monday suppose to be an all day'er.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Epic job captain and captainetes! Way to get your captainetes kangfever4life:) cheers
They are pretty dang good on the rods. Im just a permanent deckhand on my own boat now, wouldn’t want it any other way. Momma gave them a few reliefs during the battles, they are still the ropes on the last 50ft with a big pissed off king on. The wife shows them how that part is done. Elaines king went sideways and around almost took out a dipsy, then did get around a rigger rod at the last second. I was running around like a crazy person then managed a net job. Major adrenaline rush. First time back on Lake Michigan all year and Im wondering why.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Congrats on the fish for the kids ! The weather looks good for you have you herd of any weather for Sunday? If it don't rain too hard I can put up with a drizzle or so, as long as the winds and waves ain't too big. We are coming over Sunday
probably be there around 1pm or so. We are keeping the boat at the Muncible marina on the river ,might get out Sunday evening, don't no about Monday suppose to be an all day'er.
Ive seen conflicting forecasts for Sunday, wind looks ok in the morning but chance of thunderstorms has me probably throwing in the towel on it.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Biggest mistake I see people make is fishing too deep in the morning. Start high and adjust

Reactions: salmon_slayer06

·
Registered
517 Posts
Could it be all the traffic. Time for a round-a-bout. They are popping up everywhere. Soon we will be like the French and not bother with toilet paper!

Kisutch

God Bless Dr Howard Tanner

Former Lake Michigan Stakeholder

Lake Michigan Lake Trout Gillnetters Association "We pledge to kill them all"

Alewife what?

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Could it be all the traffic. Time for a round-a-bout. They are popping up everywhere. Soon we will be like the French and not bother with toilet paper!

Kisutch

God Bless Dr Howard Tanner

Former Lake Michigan Stakeholder

Lake Michigan Lake Trout Gillnetters Association "We pledge to kill them all"

Alewife what?
What the hell is that supposed to mean????

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Reactions: GettinBucky
61 - 79 of 79 Posts