Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 366 of 366 Posts
Sam,
I just checked. I reported incorrectly. By the way I enjoy ALL managed areas and our Great Lakes. Unlike SK who does not care about Harsens

wtf? care about harsens? all my friends are harsens association people...gtfo here.

i may not care about policy they use to run their season there....because i don't hunt there. but i would never, ever want harsens to not be functioning. I've hunted all east side of the state units. you do nothing but throw bombs on here. your mad at something...and i don't even care what....but dude you jumping on me every chance you get is getting old. come say it to my face. you know where to find me.

guessing this is you?

https://www.facebook.com/matt.smokoska

are you mad i banned you from sfcha page? i mean you were talking trash about us....i'm not gonna leave you in the group if your gonna be running your mouth all time.

i mean its only fair, everyone knows who i am. i been here for 20+ years. i ain't hiding. how about you?

We find out soon who is on his way out. No one is stupid here, you have your opinion and I have mine. I believe 200,000 plus deaths from covid-19 is real, I believe global warming is real, I believe people with pre-existing condition should be able to get health insurance, I do not believe bunch of old white men should decide about woman and etc. I understand most people here are conservatives and you put your crap in here with no backbone and no one questions you and you think you are so right.
That’s cool. You still need to educate yourself on what’s going on here locally. Your girl absolutely screwed us and if it wasn’t for the associations the areas would be nothing this year. You should consider getting involved sometime.
Oh and per the CDC only 7% of all COVID deaths were listed as the only cause. On average there’s 2.6 other causes of deaths. Just throwing that out there.

PS It is now called climate change. Not global warming.

doing blah blah again. how much was the cut this year? How many of PM staff were laid off? As far as I know, all crops were planted and some area did not grow good due to too much water. Send us the links so we learn what is going on.
Links? You have got to be kidding. The crops are important, but only for this year What about the new pumps, to replace those that no longer function? Too much water? No pumps. 800K project, not taking place. Think LONG term problems, not just today's. I believe that the new dock and ramp upgrades have been cancelled, but I have not confirmed that.

The flooding, of the crop zones will have to be done by "gravity", because the pumps no longer function. They are having to bring in a "trash pump" to flood one zone because it is up stream.

doing blah blah again. how much was the cut this year? How many of PM staff were laid off? As far as I know, all crops were planted and some area did not grow good due to too much water. Send us the links so we learn what is going on.
Just some info for you Samie since you asked:
The cut to Wildlife Division was 90% (as in 10% remaining) of the operating budget.
All full time staff were laid off for two weeks then every Friday for 10 weeks.
No seasonal employees were hired anywhere in wildlife division this year.
The state paid for employees time, diesel and electricity this year. The clubs paid for everything else. At Harsens, the two clubs combined for over $60,000 in donations this year to make sure things got planted. If it was up to the state, even the refuge wouldn't have been planted this year, let alone the hunting zones.

361 - 366 of 366 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.