Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized I've been telling everybody about the Freeland Fishing Expo being on Sunday the 3rd of April. Well, it's on the third all right, but that tomorrow on Saturday. Good thing the wife set me straight, or I'd get arrested for loytering at the Freeland High school. See you all there tomorrow/Saturday. I'll try not to chew any gum or do anything that will make me forget about it again.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Dan,
Gettin old aint so bad, when ya think about the option. Capnhook

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya got me there. :D

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Don't feel too bad Dan. We're the same age, and I don't need a walker to get into the Pro-V Yet :D ! Did You Get My email the other day? Bob WC#253.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob.

Don't get mad, but I don't remember if I did or not. I get quit a few a day from a lot of people I both know and don't know. I try to answer every one and be honest about info I give out. But unless you ask for an answer to something, I sometimes just read it and move along.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Funebonz - Be carefull what You wish for :eek: ! Don't know how old You are, but it will happen faster than You think. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm 51 going on 17 :D . Good luck fishin', it's about to bust loose! Bob WC#253.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey, C-man.............you sure you mailed it????
Now, if you guys wanna talk about old.....I was forgetting in first grade.
Remember the Hindenberg?
ND

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Thanks for the reminder ND - not bad for a Guy older than dirt :D ! Least You're still fishing when the "BOSS" let's You out. Wart Boy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts