Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I went steelie fishing the other day. The wind was horrible and I fished for about 2 hours bouncing steelie spawn. I found some new water that I am excited to fish when the weather gets warmer. I also made friends with the ducks in the area and had them pose for some pics:

Ducks in line just staring at me

These guys just kept multiplying.

I also saw my friend the Muskrat I see all the time.

I also fell into a 4 ft snow drift walking through the parking lot, lol

I think I am giving up on steelies for now but am not giving up on them through the ice. With a new auger and a nice rod under my name, I think I will try for them through the ice now, now that the ice is safe here.

With the wind so strong, I decided to take a drive up the pennisula on M-37. I had all day for myself and didn't want to go in early so I did something I have been wanting to do for along time. Exploring is sooo great. I Shot some pics I thought I would share.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
nice pics dan. thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Dan,
Thanks for the photos! You've got more snow up there than we do. With your move to the north you've brought us the best real winter weather........plenty of snow......that we've seen in several years...............YAHOOO!!!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Awesome pics Dan. A couple of them look very familiar, but can not pin point exactly where. A few potential pics for the '05 calender :D We will have to get together Dan, and fish the river I like, and your home town river. But we'll wait for awhile. Maybe some of the snow and shelf will disappear, making walking and wading easier!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
yes, nice pics Stelmon. I know where you took the river pics, and most of the other ones too!!!!:D :D :D oh, i live in TC too.

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Dale,
I fished that river this weekend. Has one take on a minnow but missed it at the dam. Look for a report soon when I find some time. Sounds good about the fishing. Just let me know before so I don't plan anything before hand. Thanks for the comment

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
UB,
Welcome to MS.com. Slowly the NW part of the state is gaining new members in here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts