Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont forget to sign up for the Macks Lure tourney out of Au Gres on June 23rd. I just got my registration papers and I am number 59. If they are assigning numbers in order of registration then there are still quite a few spots left. 100 boat tourney, $100 entry fee, 100% payback

www.mackslure.com

·
Registered
428 Posts
Recieved our confirmation about a month ago. I think we are #23. We are really looking foward to it since we were unable to fish the Labadie due to it being post poned to Mothers day.

·
Registered
118 Posts
As of yesterday I saw another post from the director he stated he had 70 entries for the Michigan tournament so far. Should be a pretty good tournament as long as ole Ma nature is in a good mood. Check out the Mack's web site and you can see how the WI tournament did looks like they had a decent payout, and nice prizes.

darkstarr33

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got off the phone with Bernie and he said as of today there is 75 paid teams so far, he said he was confident that it would fill before the date

·
Registered
622 Posts
i just got my registration in the mail today , we got two papers for some reason. team 68 and or 69.

so there should be plenty of room

·
Registered
622 Posts
dunno, im assuming they sent us 69 by accident; however, i thought they were in the 70's with team numbers before i even sent my form in.... weird...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts