Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
The first thing I thought of was they were an ultra light version of the Heddon Tadpolly, but then their website doesn't show them, and on second look, the eyes are too buggy.

Where did you find those?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first thing I thought of was they were an ultra light version of the Heddon Tadpolly, but then their website doesn't show them, and on second look, the eyes are too buggy.

Where did you find those?
They were in my Dad's box mixed in with a bunch of Willys Worm. So they are at least 15 years old.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hmmm not tadpollys for sure. I have plenty of those. Interesting rear hook idea. Have you tried them. Do they have action. Please post if you find out

·
Registered
337 Posts
Could be Bandit, Wordens, or Yakima lures. I remember those being available in the 90's, pretty sure they're discontinued now. If there's no markings/ label on them they might be some generic brand copy. I bet if ya removed the belly hook you could really grind those thru the logjams.

·
Premium Member
10,788 Posts
I had some and they worked good on small mouth and I caught a couple of steelhead on them. Don't know what they were called but they worked. I lost the last one I had on a steelhead in the river. The ones I had were purcchased 25 years ago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts