Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to build a garage and the boat needs to go! It is a 2006 lund with a 115 hp four stroke mercury. Boat goes 35 mph with 3 people. Comes with cover, Bimini top, Minn kota terrova I pilot, on board charger, new group 30 batteries this year. Graph is a lowrance elite 7, comes with berts pivoting trees, and more rod holders. Swim platform in the back as well. No leaks. Located in bad axe. Can send more pics if interested 989-619-0788. $18,500 or best offer.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
How many hours are on the main motor? Have you had a compression test done on it?

Thank you

-Chris

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last time I had it in a shop I belive it was around 200-250 hours. I've owned it for 3 years and it had 80 when I bought it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Going to craigslist next was hoping someone on here wanted it first. Great boat and ipilot is great if you never used it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just put new injectors in this year and also added stainless steel prop. Wide in the back with plenty of room. Great walleye fishing boat!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Build a bigger garage and get a bigger boat. LOL

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My thoughts are the previous owner barely used the boat and that's my best guess. Replaced the injectors and ran 10 mph faster than before.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Last chance at $17,000 hitting storage next week! I also will take you out for a test spin if you want to schedule a time.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Been getting a lot of messages lately, boat is still for sale. Price is $17k. I would like to sell it so I can pay for the garage in going to build but not going to give it away! If I don't sell its fine with me!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts