·
Registered
1,526 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Fun morning again wish I didn’t have to go back to work View attachment 845744

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Well there’s another fish in that pic but I give up trying to get it upfun two trips and nice to see Eric at the cleaning station small world even though we were on the other side of the state.

·
Registered
571 Posts
We went 6 for 10 today straight out from the harbor in 160-180 fow. The strange thing is we were 1 for 3 until 11 AM with the 1 being a small shaker. When the sun came out and the wind died we went 5 for 7 in the middle of the day. I don't know the names (colors) of the lures, but I do know rotator with flies took the most. 2 came on a meat rig. We did have several hits on spoons on the down riggers too, but lost at least half of them.
Plant Sky Shorts Daytime Property
Water Sky Hat Blue Fedora

·
Registered
867 Posts
Good fishing for us this past week in Ludington. Fished last Sunday AM went 3/3, went south by projects. Riggers and meat rigs down 71 and 81 in 90-100 fow. Skunk on Tuesday AM. Thursday AM went 2/6 with an upper 20s and lower 20s king. Could not keep them hooked for the life of us… most fish hit and took off towards Milwaukee, and just kept popping off. North for the pier 140-200fow. Friday AM went 6/7 and off the water by 10Am. 175-220 fow was best. Best lure was a bloody nose mag spoon, 11inch spotted blue spin doctor and meat rig, and flounder pounder spoons. Got bit on J plugs, Raspberry Carbon, Mongolian Beef spoons as well. 8 kings, 1 Coho, 1 steelhead and 1 laker. Heading back in two weeks…
tight lines! Bill
Sky Water Cloud Boat Vertebrate

Water Sky Vertebrate Smile Boat

Water Sky Vertebrate Boat Fisherman

Water Sky Boat Vertebrate Fisherman

Water Cloud Sky Vertebrate Boat

Water Sky Fin Sunglasses Fisherman

Water Sky Boat Cloud Outdoor recreation

Cloud Sky Water Shorts Shoe

·
Registered
56 Posts
Had a similar week. 12 kings, 1 lake trout. Fished south, straight out, and at the point. Best baits probably blue slice standard, raspberry carbon standard, 8” blue jeans spin doctor, and a moldy lemon meat rig. Fished around 85’ down with the 2 riggers and 2 dipseys. Normally ran the 300’ and 350’ copper. All bites before 7:30 am or after 8:00 pm.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Great morning. 0500-1100. Never got hot and heavy, but nice action all morning long. Even got a 22 pounder on a high diver while bringing in lines. Only lost 2. 400 copper/green hulk was the hot rod. Gonna tempt fate and try to get back out in the morning as long as there’s no lightning….
Fish Sky Water Seafood Gas

Water Boat Sky Cloud Vertebrate

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
My middle boy and I landed the best double I’ve ever been a part of. Nice king and a tanker laker.
Water Sky Boat Shorts Vertebrate

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Went out at 0700 after the storm passed. 4 for 5. All nice mature fish. 2 on a deep diver back 225 with meat, 1 on a rigger down 110, 1 on a 300 copper and 1 on a 400 copper. Blue hulk and green hulk.
Water Cloud Vertebrate Sky Boat

41 - 52 of 52 Posts