Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a wild weekend in Ludville. The wind was sick crazy and fishing was hard but fruitful.

Friday morning got ,12 biggest was 15 pound king with 2, 7 pound Coho, a 8 pound Brown, a Okay Steelie, and a average Mud Chicken.

Saturday I fished the Detroit Steelheaders Tourney we got our first bite at 11:45. "I thought I was gonna get skunked" I pulled 3 more with the biggest being 16 and we ended up 3rd in the tourney. I also lost my BlackBerry over 200 ft of water. $196.00 to replace "That sucks" Boat total was way down for the tourney.

Sunday we set lines at 6:15 and banged 7 fish by 11:00. One 18 pounder and another 7 pound Coho. "DNR guy weighjed it".

Wild water temps and wind. It really took a toll on my back and my wallet I am getting to old for this crap. but Looking forward to Manistee on the 22nd.

BTW: Fishin Magician it was great to hang out with you.

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
sounds like things are running slower this year than the past. thanks for the report. i've almost got a trailer together for my boat, rocket launcher's almost completed. who knows maybe i'll be able to give it a try over there before the years done.

hope to catch you all later, maybe i'll see you on the peir this fall!

mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts