Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading over to Ludington this weekend we'll be there fri. sat. and sun. Boat name is No I.D. give a hauler if your in the area of the Bath House and so forth. Fish On.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I too will be there friday and plan to stay till monday afternoon. I don't realy have a boat name so just call for suckerbass. I should be out in the same area if I dont go south.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Heading out on Fri, staying for the week. Just call for "Ferg".
Any westsiders that wanna hook up, leave a message. I always have a open seat.
I'll be going into town daily to get a connection to check email & such.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Heading up tomorrow nite for 10 days. I WON'T be at the point, but give me a buzz on 05.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Was just up last weekend with some friends. The city marina wasn't busy at all we got right in and out with no problems and never had to wait. Either we got lucky or gas prices are keeping people away.

Fishing was great on Saturday, but really dropped off on Sunday. Saturday and Sunday almost every fish was taken on a J-plug ;)

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Was just up last weekend with some friends. The city marina wasn't busy at all we got right in and out with no problems and never had to wait. Either we got lucky or gas prices are keeping people away.

Fishing was great on Saturday, but really dropped off on Sunday. Saturday and Sunday almost every fish was taken on a J-plug ;)
marina has been dead all yr, except for the 1st part of July.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hey guys I am out of Ludington Everyday. Come down to James Street Station for up to the day reports, and we got some wireless for you all that can't leave work behind.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Hey guys I am out of Ludington Everyday. Come down to James Street Station for up to the day reports, and we got some wireless for you all that can't leave work behind.
What Shawn, did u switch jobs??? I can't go in that place anymore. Got myself in some trouble there a few yrs ago (as with all the watering holes) :rolleyes:. I was a bad doggy :cool:

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
I'm there every weekend. I'm taking a lot of vacation time this month too but I'm taking a day or couple here and there when the weather is favorable for fishing. The fish are starting to stack up lately. I have a seasonal at Cartier. They got wi-fi this year if any of you are staying there.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Heading up tomorrow nite for 10 days. I WON'T be at the point, but give me a buzz on 05.
Why fish the point when YOU can get fish elsewhere! You just might see me out there near you if you're not off the water too quick. :lol: Red & white Rinker.

I won't be using my wireless for work. I'm 30 min. south of Lud so I try to keep up with the weather & fishing reports. :evil:

·
Registered
135 Posts
i will be heading over sat, with the new boat it is a 16ft, with a 50 horse on it can i stay in close and have the opportunity to fight some fish, or do i need to be out deeper this time of year.

oldtruck

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
i will be heading over sat, with the new boat it is a 16ft, with a 50 horse on it can i stay in close and have the opportunity to fight some fish, or do i need to be out deeper this time of year.
oldtruck
You should be able to find fish in shallow (40-60') in the early hours.
Up until last yr I fished out of a 17' SeaNymph and went as far as the Beach house but you need to know your boat and pick your days. Not that I haven't been caught in some rough water, that's where knowing your boat comes in and knowing when to quit!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll write down all the names. We'll be back on the 22,23,24 for are last trip maybe :lol: Last weeks cold front shut them down for us, fri. day and nite were awsome. There was a few folks that did fairly well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts