Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We made it out with lines set by 7 in 80 fow off the bathhouse on a north troll veering out deep then back in. We had one knockoff on a white jplug off a dipsey in the first 30 minutes then quiet until we got to the lighthouse. Then the swr with a moonshine flounder pounder on the center rigger went off. My son grabbed it and the fight was on. It took him 10 -15 minutes of give and take before a nice 12 lber was netted. I was setting it back out when off it goes again. I set the hook hard twice and off it went with a few jumps and then it threw the hook. We trolled around the area for awhile and then headed south. I switched to glow spoons about 9 and I no sooner got the bloody nose one out 60 and down 40 when off it went. My turn. It put up a good fight with a few runs but a nice 7 lber was netted. We decided to pull lines at 10:30 and as the swr was coming in bam he had another one. It also put up a nice fight but another 7 lber in the box. It was a nice night to be out even though the rollers were bigger than I had hoped. Maybe headed back this weekend. Steve

1 - 1 of 1 Posts