Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silhouette Eliminator Tree & Ground Blind
This hunting blind is very versatile; it can be used as a tree blind or a ground blind. As a tree blind, it will fit all ladder and tree stands. This blind can be adjusted to any height in only a few seconds, comes with a bow hanger, and is made from 500 D. cordura materials to ensure a lifetime of use. (If properly taken care of.)
The blind affords hunters 320 degrees of shooting visibility and is 60" high x 58" wide. If you hunt with this blind even once, with either a gun or bow, I guarantee 99% of all hunters will never go back in the trees without it again.
The blind breaks up your silhouette and has great shooting openings - it\'s like hunting in a cluster of trees. You might think the wind would affect the blind a lot, but it doesn\'t. The limbs of the trees move 50% more than the blind does. Believe me, it works. I hunt 8\' off the ground and you can\'t imagine what you can get away with. This blind sells for only $219.99!!! Plus Shipping. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=12091

1 - 1 of 1 Posts