Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished a couple tourney's this weekend. The winner of the Biggs tourney caught a +56 inch ski. This was the longest registered ski in LSC history! keep in mind I said registered by a weigh master. This is legit!!!! It registered at +39 lbs.

Two 39 lbers were caught this weekend! (ALmost Paradise landed the 56)

and some people don't think a 45 lber lurks??? hmmmmm this pig will be 45 lbs in the fall for sure!!!!

Both 39's were successfully released! great job!

we went 15 for 17 with 6 fish over 50 inches + 30 lbs. my official report and pics will follow later on. we fish mid lake and had to battle winds and down pours!!!!

Woody
Detroit Custom Tackle

·
Registered
585 Posts
Fished a couple tourney's this weekend. The winner of the Biggs tourney caught a +56 inch ski. This was the longest registered ski in LSC history! keep in mind I said registered by a weigh master. This is legit!!!! It registered at +39 lbs.

Two 39 lbers were caught this weekend! (ALmost Paradise landed the 56)

and some people don't think a 45 lber lurks??? hmmmmm this pig will be 45 lbs in the fall for sure!!!!

Both 39's were successfully released! great job!

we went 15 for 17 with 6 fish over 50 inches + 30 lbs. my official report and pics will follow later on. we fish mid lake and had to battle winds and down pours!!!!

Woody
Detroit Custom Tackle
Great Report...but,

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.