Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out yesterday with supersport on LSC. We were out by Saint Clair Light ended up with 5 eyes 5 perch a 5 or 6 pound bass and a hole bunch of rockies and little prech and lost two eyes:banghead3. Trolling BB`s 4 eyes came on blue with hammer copper willow blade and one on green/copper one lost on each color. 16 ft flow was were all eyes were caught 3 north of light and two east of light on a hump east of the channle. Weather was pretty bad got real wet comeing back in!:yikes::mad: Never post a pic on here how do I do it?

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
So thats where the EYEs are at......We were east of there on Sunday, with only 1 eye and a handful of perch to show for it.....all on BB's and Inlines w/ boards..

Mushy

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Out yesterday with supersport on LSC. We were out by Saint Clair Light ended up with 5 eyes 5 perch a 5 or 6 pound bass and a hole bunch of rockies and little prech and lost two eyes:banghead3. Trolling BB`s 4 eyes came on blue with hammer copper willow blade and one on green/copper one lost on each color. 16 ft flow was were all eyes were caught 3 north of light and two east of light on a hump east of the channle. Weather was pretty bad got real wet comeing back in!:yikes::mad: Never post a pic on here how do I do it?
3 what north and 2 what East??? Im confused!!!(Easily done!!!)

·
Registered
6,098 Posts

Nice job.;)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Nice job on the fish.

It's been a rough & tough summer when someone posts a picture of 6 perch and I'm jealous.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
3 walleyes north side of the Saint Clair light maybe a mile from the light. 2 walleyes east of the Saint Clair light maybe a mile from the light. No gps that is about the best I can do for you!:D
Please excuse me...I'm a idiot!!!
I thought you were saying that you were 3 bouys N of the light and I couldn't figure out what 2 east was!!!:dizzy:LOL

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Nice Dinner! I mean catch!:lol: I can't wait to pull those Perch through the ice!:corkysm55

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Nice Dinner! I mean catch!:lol: I can't wait to pull those Perch through the ice!:corkysm55
Jamie,
Watch your mouth!!!!:evil::16suspect Just the thought of ice makes me want to barf! That is unless we are talking about making a few trips to Mitch. bay....... even then, I still feel ill just thinking about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts