Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Finally got a few keepers at spot number four. White bead spoon through the ice off docks. Fishing till dark. Selfridge did the worst. Fishing solo today . Tightlinesyall
View attachment 487605

Sent from my LG-H932 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Damn Steve those perch follow you man !
Those damn docks are to narrow for my chair :mad:. Nice work. Glad spot 4 paid for ya. One more ice trip for me in the am

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
I also stopped at SDI and anglers point and spent a couple Jackson's at each I know that it is not much but these local places are there when we need them and what we need that's specific to the area.This year isn't good.
It is another beautiful day so I might make the long drive again and give it a try.One bored birdhntr today willing to go after a nothing burger again!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I also stopped at SDI and anglers point and spent a couple Jackson's at each I know that it is not much but these local places are there when we need them and what we need that's specific to the area.This year isn't good.
It is another beautiful day so I might make the long drive again and give it a try.One bored birdhntr today willing to go after a nothing burger again!
They're good folks and I know they have to be hurting. I've had the same waxies and spikes in my fridge for weeks. I've been making regular trips in anglers to get various stuff. I figure it all helps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
736 Posts
They're good folks and I know they have to be hurting. I've had the same waxies and spikes in my fridge for weeks. I've been making regular trips in anglers to get various stuff. I figure it all helps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Yep, I have been making trips and buying misc. stuff when in the area. Would really be bummed to see any of them go! They are a staple to our lake and community!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts