Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a working Lowrence LO-K-Tor, Green Box fish finder for Ice Fishing . NO JUNK WANTED or NEEDED, thank you very much. :D :D

Bob______

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
There's a nice looking one on ebay right now....

But the auction closes in about 20 minutes. Better hurry ! :)

Fish Lo-K-Tor on ebay

Good luck if you bid !

Actually, if you go to ebay and do a search for "Lo-K-Tor" there are a few of them right now. Some of them look pretty nice and are in the $20 right now !

I've got one that works, but I'm hanging on to it ! ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi John,, Thanks very much for the EBAY info!. I got the unit for $46.00 and it looks like new.

By the way, how do you bring up an item from Ebay to our site??

Thanks again.

Bo______

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Good deal !

I'm glad you got it. I logged on a little while after I posted that and saw the price had jumped to $46. I was afraid someone else got it. But that must have been you. :)

The way I put that listing up there is....

I go to ebay and do the search. When I find the item, I click on it to open up the item page. Then I copy the address to my clipboard. Then open M-S and start my reply. When I get to where I want to insert it, just click on the "http://" button.
The first window that opens up will ask what you want the link to say. If you just want to display the address don't type anything and click OK. Then the next box opens. Place the cursor in the box and paste the address there. Click OK and you're all done.

(That first box will allow you to say something like "Look at this" and not display the entire address if it's lengthy"

Glad to hear you were successful !

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
So your the one that got it! I was watching several and saw that one was up to $46.00, thats an older one with the white face? The newer ones have a green face and a battery monitor, also one more adjuster knob. I got one from Shoeman here on the site and have "collected" a few others from ebay as well. As I learn more about them and "collect" a few more I'm looking to become the "Little Green Box Guy" here on the M-S site! Hope you enjoy it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts