Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking offers on anything. If it has a price it is probably flexible. E-mail questions/offers to [email protected]. I can get pics of pretty much anything if you need them. My New Years resolution this year is to get rid of some of the left overs from previous projects, and things I never used, lend me a hand :)

Boat Stuff
Single Axle Boat Trailer 275.00
Older Johnson 6 to 10 hp? (70's)
15 Hp Evinrude Motor (70's)
Old (70's)65hp Johnson – Not Running
Evinrude Electric Trolling Motor (shortened for canoe type use)
Small Boat Motor Stand
Gauges + Dash out of a 19ft 88 Bayliner Capri

Car/Jeep Stuff

Molded Plastic Floor Mats – front seat pair and trunk, black, from Ford Explorer.
94 Lebaron Convertible $1100
94 Grand Cherokee $2500 (not the one shown to the left)

Computers and Computer Stuff

HP Laserjet 1100 w/scanner attachment - $20.00
IBM X20 Laptop w/DVD Docking Station $250.00
Addonics PCMCIA 100 Mb Zip Drive $25.00
Cannon BJC 5100 $10.00
Compaq Professional Workstation 3000 (300mhz) $20.00
PIII 500 Mhz Computer $100.00
AMD Duron 800 Mhz Computer $125.00
Speedstream DSL Modem $5.00
Altec Lansing 3 Piece Speaker and Subwoofer set $10.00
15” Monitor $10.00
Canon BJ 200E Printer - Free

Tons of Computer networking hardware as well.

Computer Games

Neverwinter Nights Collectors Edition $10.00
Microsoft Mappoint $5.00
Star Wars Galaxies an Empire Divided Deluxe Ed + characters $20.00
Icewind Dale I & II $20.00 for the pair
Medal of Honor Allied Assault x2 $15.00 each
Earth and Beyond + account w/ characters $35.00

Misc

Old Stamp Collection (large book, many very old)
Antique Bayonet
Hammond T212 Organ
Blue Sleeper Couch - free
Guinea Pig Cage - free
Small Desk - free
Antique "Kitchen" Clock

PS2 Stuff

Wreckless the Yakuzza Missions 10.00
State of Emergency 10.00
Dave Mirra BMX 2 10.00
Final Fantasy VIII PS 1 7.00
Socom Navy Seals 12.00
Star Wars Bounty Hunter 15.00
Head Hunter 12.00
Final Fantasy X 12.00
8 Meg Memory Card 15.00
PS2 Sony Network Adapter 25.00
PS2 DVD Remote unopened 5.00

DVD Movies

Lake Placid $7.00
What Dreams May Come $7.00
Shallow Hal $7.00
Planet of the Apes $5.00
Murder By Numbers $7.00
Starship Troopers $5.00
High Crimes $6.00
View from the Top $5.00
Solaris $5.00
The Siege $5.00
Hearts in Atlantis $5.00
Made $5.00
James Bond Girls $2.00
The Pledge $4.00
Stealing Harvard $5.00
Artificial Intelligence $5.00
Simone $5.00
About a Boy $5.00

·
Registered
438 Posts
My wife wants Shallow Hal.

I want to know how much thrust does the T/M put out and how much? Also how much for the 6hp Johnson. Does it run?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry shallow hal is already gone as is the electric trolling motor. Haven't been able to post. The Evinrude was run the other day and after plugs seemed to run okay, idled a little rough but I think if it was run some more it would probably smooth out otherwise needs carbs cleaned. It also has electric start on it. If anyone has an older jeep wrangler/renegade cj/yj in any condition I am interested in one of those and will do trades etc.

Here is a newer list of what is still available. With newer prices etc

Car/Jeep Stuff

Molded Plastic Floor Mats – front seat pair and trunk, black, from Ford Explorer, fit okay in ZJ - $20.00
Plastic Dash Panels from 93-95 ZJ Tan/Brown color
Headlamp Switch 93-95 ZJ - $5.00
Windshield Wiper/Defrost Switch 93-95 ZJ $5.00
Dash Wiring Harness 93 ZJ - FREE
Gray Dashpad Okay Condition 94 ZJ - FREE
94 Lebaron Convertible $1000
94 Grand Cherokee $2500

Computers and Computer Stuff

HP Laserjet 1100 w/scanner attachment - $20.00
Addonics PCMCIA 100 Mb Zip Drive $20.00
Cannon BJC 5100 $2.00
Compaq Professional Workstation 3000 (300mhz) $15.00
PIII 500 Mhz Computer $100.00
Speedstream DSL Modem - FREE
Canon BJ 200E Printer - FREE

Tons of Computer networking hardware as well.

Computer Games

Neverwinter Nights Collectors Edition $10.00
Microsoft Mappoint $5.00
Star Wars Galaxies an Empire Divided Deluxe Ed + characters $20.00
Icewind Dale I & II $15.00 for the pair
Medal of Honor Allied Assault x2 $10.00 each

Misc

Old Stamp Collection (large book, many very old)
Antique Bayonet - $50.00 (Local Antique buff said its worth about 80)
Hammond T212 Organ - FREE
Single Axle Boat Trailer $200.00
15 Hp evinrude Motor w/ Electric Start - $450 or offer, need this gone
9.9? Johnson Motor - $250
Old 65hp Johnson – Not Running - $150
Blue Sleeper Couch - FREE
Guinea Pig Cage - FREE
Small Desk - FREE
Antique Mantle Clock

PS2 Stuff

State of Emergency 10.00
Final Fantasy VIII PS 1 7.00
Star Wars Bounty Hunter 12.00
Head Hunter 10.00

DVD Movies

What Dreams May Come $7.00
Planet of the Apes $5.00
High Crimes $6.00
Solaris $5.00
Hearts in Atlantis $5.00
Made $5.00
James Bond Girls $2.00
The Pledge $4.00

·
Registered
708 Posts
I HAVE SENT THE MONEY DID YOU HAPPEN TO SHIP THE PS2 AND DVD'S YET I HAVE BEEN WATHING FOR THE STUFF AND HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING AS OF YET.???
COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW??
TRACKING # AND SO ON.

THANKS

·
Registered
708 Posts
I WANT A TRACKING # OR SOMETHING I CAN USE FROM UPS SO I CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SENCE AROUND X-MAS AND NEW YEARS.
I AM ONLY ONE DAY FROM YOU SO NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE H_ _ _ IS GOING ON.
I HAVE BEEN E-MAILING YOU BACK AND FORTH AND YOU KEEP SAYING THAT IT IS IN THE MAIL.
WELL PONY EXPRESS DELIVERED LAST WEEK COMMING FROM TEXAS. YOU ARE ONLY IN MUSKEGON??????

IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SHIP THE STUFF PLEASE SEND BACK MY CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
MAD JACK, let one of the moderators try to track the SHYSTER down. Not very business like.:mad: Good luck. ~~~~~~~~><> AL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Explained in the e-mail that it was returned once and had to be reshipped not sure what is going on but I am going to call the UPS Store I shipped it from on my lunch break. If they cannot find the tracking number (they don't give it to you on the spot or I would have it) and you don't have the package by friday i will overnight you a money order or check so that you are covered. I am not gonna screw ya over on it, thats not my style.

·
Registered
708 Posts
THERE IS A # THAT THEY ARE GOING TO WANT OFF YOUR REC. WHEN YOU DROPPED IT OFF. I CALLED AND THATS WHAT THE UPS STORE OVER THERE TOLD ME.
I CAN PROBABLEY TRACK IT RIGHT FROM WORK HERE IF I HAD THAT # OFF YOUR SLIP THEY GAVE YOU.????

·
Super Moderator
3,181 Posts
Mr. miboatparts,

I've been informed that you have been paid for some equipment in a previous posting and you still have not sent the stuff in the mail. Could I ask what the problem is?? This has occured on 12/30/03? It is now over 1 month later.

Do I need to have your IP address looked up or are you going to get this taken care of?

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
This guy may very well be telling the truth as I have had numerous issues with UPS Shipping stations, especially if they do all the packaging. If he is jaming you up, here is another source that has assisted me in several EBAY seller complaints in the past.

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

This is the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint department. It takes them about 2-3 weeks to move on things as they are backed up, but once the process starts, even if you get a refund, they still hound and go after whoever tried to screw you over.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man whatever happened to taking a person at his word. For everyone's information I was sent a check for this that came out late, when I agreed to take a check I said that I had to wait for it to clear the bank before I would ship. Two days after the check cleared I was able to get to ups store and dropped it off. Some time passed and Jack e-mailed me and said he hadn't gotten it and he was worried I said I would try and make it out there and find out what was going on. I work out of town from where i live and I cannot call them long distance from work to find out. So anyway the day after I say that I have a message saying tis been returned I e-mailed jack confirmed his address and that it was my bad hand writing that caused the problem I resolved that by having a friend go out and get the package resent for me while I was at work. Now I cannot just call them because i will get canned, and I won't be out of work tonight until 10:00 pm. I am trying to resolve the issue and if thats a problem well I am sorry. The package should either have arrived or be arriving any day is all I can say without getting in touch with the shop. I apologized a dozen times and I sure as hell didn't throw a fit when the check went out late to come to me. I dunno what your schedules are like but I drive over an hour to work and an hour back each day and I usually have to get in early and get out late and that makes it a bit tough to jump when people tell me to, everything is closed when I am not working. Jack if you need to e-mail me and I will talk more.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Originally posted by Frantz
This guy may very well be telling the truth as I have had numerous issues with UPS Shipping stations, especially if they do all the packaging.

That is why I put this up front, most people are honest and I have had issues with UPS shipping stores, not UPS themselves, but those stupid stores. The rest was just to help him if you were the criminal type, no insult intended either post ;-)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know I appreciate the support, I sent two packages out at the same time, one is in claims and the other was Jacks and it came back and the other one they left one got lost. Sorry If I came of a bit rude, just darned frustrated!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Micheal
Please dont take it the wrong way i am just frustrated as well, I did not say it did not go out i was just trying to get a tracking # off your Slip of paper they gave you as a rec.
I also now how ups operates i use them every day in my work. This is Just my 1st. Purchase off here and i am just trying to keep track of things.
Will Let you know when it gets here..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay, Sorry, I think a bad day at work (tons of unfriendly people yesterday) coupled with frustration made me fly off the hinge a bit. Keep me informed and worst case I will refund you. I know online purchases can be nerve wracking. I will make sure this is taken care of. I am trying to find my receipt and in hopes of making it to the store tonight after work so that I can have them find a copy if anything. If only they would e-mail you tracking numbers like they promise!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
YEP
THATS UPS FOR YA!!LOL
Before you do anything with the check
lets see what can be found out from UPS Store.!!! I would Really Like Them Items.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts