Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to Florida from Michigan and come to find out these things are about useless for saltwater fishing. Most are brand new, I bought them from a Walleye Pro who was getting out of the business. There are about 115 of them in the lot. I'll take $150.00 for the entire lot(Includes shipping). Most are erie dearie brand and Big Johns Walleye wonders. The weights vary but there is a good selection. If the picture does not show up please check my gallery. Please email with any questions. Thank You.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's PolarBear. .

Price is reduced to $120.00 . That's about a buck a piece. They sell for around $2.00 and more at the tackle shops........ They are going on Ebay if I don't sell them by this weekend....

·
Super Moderator
10,562 Posts
I'll start the bidding at $50.00

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
:D $51.00 :eek:

·
Super Moderator
10,562 Posts
Whale you ba$tard.;) :D

I sure wouldn't need all of them, but I'd take a lot of 25 assorted, and shipped for $25.00. Sounds like 2 interested already. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I too would take 25 assorted sizes and colors for $25.

A few more people and this can be a deal!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sounds like a plan to me. $25.00 for 25 assorted shipped and that's a deal. Now how do you guys want to work out payment and shipping I can't really deliver them, but you are welcome to pick them up... :D Can't beat the Grouper fishing the last couple weeks.:D I've got a ton of these things about twice what I have in the picture, but I gotta save some for trips back home...

·
Super Moderator
10,562 Posts
SWEET! Check your PM's

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Three sets of 25 are called for, I still have one left. $25.00 for 25 of them shipped. Thank's to everyone, I'll be sending a portion to Steve as always. It's great to help out the site as opposed to helping Ebay's profit margin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts