Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this for a friend who was out with me this morning. He dumped his bucket on the dirt ramp at the day sail and later realized his clear plastic tackle box was missing. Thx fellas.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hope whoever found it contacts you best of luck lost 2 boxes last year at cotton same way never got em back

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
If I ever lost my oversized fanny pack full of baits, i would literally give up ice fishing. I estimate i have close to $1500.00. I have probably 600 in jus Guster spoons and jigging raps:yikes: You can tell what i use the most.....May Karma be with you brother, and hope the person that finds them will search u out.....;)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This box belongs to a friend of mine. I keep all my boxes in a tackle bag inside my Rover tub and watch it like a hawk. Don't even want to think about what I have in just spoons alone...I'd probably padlock it. My buddy just started buying spoons so he doesn't have a ton of money wrapped up in the box. He's not a member here so I figured I'd give it a shot.

·
Registered
82 Posts
That's a bummer. I have 3 large clam see through double sided jig boxes fully loaded, if I lost them I would die. Took me better than 5 years to fill them up. Hope you find them.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Posting this for a friend who was out with me this morning. He dumped his bucket on the dirt ramp at the day sail and later realized his clear plastic tackle box was missing. Thx fellas.
Went fishing yesterday with a friend of mine. We believe we found your box you're looking for. I just called my friend and he is driving his son back to college as we speak. He said he will log on and send you a PM tonight though. He is a big believer in karma. Glad we could help.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Awesome.....Karma baby!! May it come back to you some day!!!!

·
Administrator
35,636 Posts
Went fishing yesterday with a friend of mine. We believe we found your box you're looking for. I just called my friend and he is driving his son back to college as we speak. He said he will log on and send you a PM tonight though. He is a big believer in karma. Glad we could help.

Thanks for being great sportsmen.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Awesome Fishhunter...my friend is gonna be happy to get his tackleback. True gentleman and sportsman.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Awesome Fishhunter...my friend is gonna be happy to get his tackleback. True gentleman and sportsman.
No problem at all you're welcome

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two big thumbs up and lotsa good Karma from the fishing gods to "Oldsmokey" and "Thefishhunter". My buddy Mike was very relieved in the fact that he didn't have to explain to his wife that he needed to replace his ice fishing stuff👀

1 - 20 of 22 Posts