Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to apply for a party permit but my son doesn't know where he put his reciept when he applied for bear permit. Is there a way to find out what his party permit # is or am I just out of luck. I would e-mail dnr but they wont get back to me in time. I am applying on line and don't see anywhere to find # on there site. Thought it might be his drivers licence # but I dought it.
Thanks

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stick bow said:
It is your license or sportscard or whatever you used for ID last year.
Thanks for the help
I did it, only thing is that it said there can't be letters in #, just numbers. His license starts with k but I eliminated that and it seemed to work. I'm thinking that if the # was wrong it wouldn't let me continue. Oh well I guess I will know sooner or later, at worst I will get another preference point.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
413 Posts
That will not work, if anything you may have gotten into someone elses party. My party number is completely random. More than likely you have applied seperately.

Now is a good time to remind your son of why he should hold onto those reciepts. Put them in the wallet and then a safe place when you get home.

I bought my licenses online this year and printed several copies just in case.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
I would have called license control in Lansing. I bet the ladies that work there would have been able to help you by locating that number.

It may not even be too late to do so now they might be able to void the transaction and do it properly.

I have found them to be very helpful. I don't know where I have their number stashed but if you call the Wildlife Division([SIZE=-1]517-373-6705[/SIZE]), I bet they can set you up with the number.

·
Registered
678 Posts
NEMichsportsman said:
I would have called license control in Lansing. I bet the ladies that work there would have been able to help you by locating that number.

It may not even be too late to do so now they might be able to void the transaction and do it properly.

I have found them to be very helpful. I don't know where I have their number stashed but if you call the Wildlife Division([SIZE=-1]517-373-6705[/SIZE]), I bet they can set you up with the number.
Ok I called dnr and she said that it isn't in the system yet and I can call back within three days and they can change it. Will try again tomarrow.

jcurtis, have you ever told a 21 year old something and he listened?
Anyhow I think it will all work out. I will let you know.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok called them back today and she took care of it.
Lesson to be learned? SAVE YOUR RECIEPT
Thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts