Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

My name is Tiffany. I couldn't log into my account due to a old email and no way to recover my password...
Anyway for those who don't know me ever season starting in October I am religiously logged into here updating you and myself on what has been going on on my trail cam pics the rut activity and love feedback and advice!
I have a place in the thumb of Michigan 10 min from caseville 10 min from Port Austin right off of oak Beach in Huron county...
We been practising QDMG since about 6 years ago and let me tell you....
Wholly hell there are MONSTERS UP THERE NOW!!!! On the square mile I hunt the trail cam has produced bsome amazingly beautiful Bucks. But!!!!! 2 coyotes have been shot and killed by a few hunters proving a lot of our deer population has unfortunately been compromised.
I will be posting pictures and updates.
I'm going to be heading up north from Detroit this Wednesday THROUGH Sunday... I will update you on what I see what has been working and what not to try....
Please give me some advice on how this season has been working out for everyone.

Also I'm new to the whole blog, Facebook, and Facebook page. The thing. Butbibgot about 200 members in 2 days. I would love if my fellow Michigan sportsman could be apart of a page I'm trying to put up so we can all stay in touch share info and our BUCK pix and stories throughout this season PLEASE join i would love to hear from all of you!!!
"Women who hunt Michigan " is my page name and I'm under Tiffany Pochert if you add me I will add you to the page. P.S
If you join you will randomly be selected for a hunting basket drawing will be December 24 live on the page. I will ship it to you for free just for helping the page and being apart of GIRLS WHO HUNT MICHIGAN ....AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A WOMAN TOBJOIN ;-)

THANK YOU EVERYONE IN MISSED YOU ALL now IM BACK TOBTHE beginning I LOST MY BIG BUCK STAT.... BUT LETS START LIKE I AM YOUR SEASONED VETERAN SINVE I HAVE BEEN IN HERE FOR 5 years........

Luv you all xo "GIRLS WHO HUNT MICHIGAN " (FOUNDER)

https://m.facebook.com/Girls-Who-Hunt-Michigan-838226519681521/?ref=bookmarks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts