Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost a Marcum lx6 between bouy 23 and the DNR launch yesterday. I saved up for this unit and can't afford another. If anybody picked it up or knows anybody that did PLEASE contact me. Lost it around 630-7pm. I followed my tracks back out to the last place I had it and it was gone. Cash reward $$. 734-604-1217 thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
I lost a Marcum lx6 between bouy 23 and the DNR launch yesterday. I saved up for this unit and can't afford another. If anybody picked it up or knows anybody that did PLEASE contact me. Lost it around 630-7pm. I followed my tracks back out to the last place I had it and it was gone. Cash reward $$. 734-604-1217 thanks in advance.
Wow that sucks. I use the same unit and it wasn't cheap. Hopefully it finds it way home.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
466 Posts
Prayer for the return of the Marcum lx6!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Still blows my mind every time I read one of these posts. Get a cover, uses some bungees, put your name on stuff, look back every few seconds, travel slower, ride with friends, stay on a trail, mark your trail on the way out and back, do a quick inventory when you get back to account for everything so you don't realize it is gone the next day, etc...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Still blows my mind every time I read one of these posts. Get a cover, uses some bungees, put your name on stuff, look back every few seconds, travel slower, ride with friends, stay on a trail, mark your trail on the way out and back, do a quick inventory when you get back to account for everything so you don't realize it is gone the next day, etc...
He did and went right back and someone swiped it by the time he got back there. Sh*t happens sometimes

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was pulling out of coggins rd monday night, only a few trucks left and what do I see, a eskimo propane auger with a motor cover laying there. I pull over by it get out and I see a young man in his truck on his phone about 30 ft away and I notice he didn't have a machine. I go up and asked if he went out and he said he went out with his uncle then asked where they parked, and he pointed over by my trailer, and I asked if they left any thing and pointed towards the auger. His next comment was holy !!!! that my uncle's auger! He called him and asked if he forgot anything and he said I don't think so,and he said how about your auger, and I could here him cuss on the phone . His nephew said I got it for you. I always turn the flashlite on and do a 360 around my fishing rig before heading in, and truck and trailer when leaving the parking lot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There was a 15 min window from when I had it to when I realize it was gone. In that 15 mins somebody picked it up. But yeah not having my contact info on it was a mistake. It's my fault and I can only blame myself.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts