Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Lost flashlight LOL....and weekend report

1297 Views 21 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Rscook
So headed out of Linwood at 6 am Saturday morning. I'm on my sled with two quads in tow.
Headed to the crack...went two miles north searching for a place for the quads to cross with no luck.
turned back south and ended up watching the quad jump...small ice ramp that the brave would get airborn for a little bit. My buddy's Bob and Bob didn't want to jump it so looked for a spot a bit tighter. Now my buddy Eric had some 6' ramps, 1st Bob thinks he found a spot so gets the ramps and proceeds to set them...he gets them set...Eric walks up...Bob one steps on the ramp, Eric steps on the edge of the shove and down they go. There was maybe 30 guys at this event so the rescue was quick.
Well Bob had my flashlight, a nice Nebo about five inches long and black. Says he set it on my sled seat. So if anyone found a flashlight out of Linwood Sat. morning it's mine...

Fishing sucked for me Sat...I ended up solo. Went deep, lost one. Moved, moved moved and moved again. Finely left at half time of the MSU game when they were down by 27 pts...you probably know the the rest... Marked only a few fish.

Sunday... Slept in and got to state park at 9:30...With the Bobs and Eric. Split up to locate fish.
Finally at noon got a call big Bob found fish. Headed to 12 fow and game on. Watched UofM beat Ohio state while landing five and missing many more because watching the game. Called it a weekend at 5:00.

Fish liked...blue and silver rap...Moonshine bloody nose minnow.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
State park..
Fish Pest Seafood Fin Tail

Sent from my XT1254 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
So headed out of Linwood at 6 am Saturday morning. I'm on my sled with two quads in tow.
Headed to the crack...went two miles north searching for a place for the quads to cross with no luck.
turned back south and ended up watching the quad jump...small ice ramp that the brave would get airborn for a little bit. My buddy's Bob and Bob didn't want to jump it so looked for a spot a bit tighter. Now my buddy Eric had some 6' ramps, 1st Bob thinks he found a spot so gets the ramps and proceeds to set them...he gets them set...Eric walks up...Bob one steps on the ramp, Eric steps on the edge of the shove and down they go. There was maybe 30 guys at this event so the rescue was quick.
Well Bob had my flashlight, a nice Nebo about five inches long and black. Says he set it on my sled seat. So if anyone found a flashlight out of Linwood Sat. morning it's mine...

Fishing sucked for me Sat...I ended up solo. Went deep, lost one. Moved, moved moved and moved again. Finely left at half time of the MSU game when they were down by 27 pts...you probably know the the rest... Marked only a few fish.

Sunday... Slept in and got to state park at 9:30...With the Bobs and Eric. Split up to locate fish.
Finally at noon got a call big Bob found fish. Headed to 12 fow and game on. Watched UofM beat Ohio state while landing five and missing many more because watching the game. Called it a weekend at 5:00.

Fish liked...blue and silver rap...Moonshine bloody nose minnow.
Linwood Sat morning.
Cloud Sky Water Gas Vehicle

Reactions: perchjunkie
Believe and it will be so.
Sportsmen of Faith Forum:
Believe and it will be so.
Reactions: Aaronjeep2
Pink skies in the morning, sailors take warning.
Linwood Sat morning. View attachment 297836

yes, take warning! be carefull at the cracks we were checking it out good. and then I got wet, ill tell ya ice armour bibs and a vex jacket floated me... and I'm a husky guy. my eternal thanks to all the helped us out. only in for 20 seconds and 0nly was wet in pants area. worth any amount. ive been in before checking cracks and this was unexpected but at same time I knew better. hind site I guess. old bobs neighbor and mark were right there. AND one thing I didn't have on was my SPIKES....never again. I hope we all learned . Now today was Amazing all the fish were world class and for me unexpected. if they were chomping we would of been done fast. watching through the hole is awesome , again thanks to all and follow your gut. that's why we double triple checked. good luck and stay safe!

s
Did bobberbill commit a site violation?
Enough already.
Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
yes, take warning! be carefull at the cracks we were checking it out good. and then I got wet, ill tell ya ice armour bibs and a vex jacket floated me... and I'm a husky guy. my eternal thanks to all the helped us out. only in for 20 seconds and 0nly was wet in pants area. worth any amount. ive been in before checking cracks and this was unexpected but at same time I knew better. hind site I guess. old bobs neighbor and mark were right there. AND one thing I didn't have on was my SPIKES....never again. I hope we all learned . Now today was Amazing all the fish were world class and for me unexpected. if they were chomping we would of been done fast. watching through the hole is awesome , again thanks to all and follow your gut. that's why we double triple checked. good luck and stay safe!

s
Puts same header message on every thread, with nothing else. Recruit somewhere else.
Did bobberbill commit a site violation?
So what? It isn’t a violation.
Puts same header message on every thread, with nothing else. Recruit somewhere else.
I guess as long as it isn't a violation, its ok to promote your OWN personal agenda. Don't worry about annoying any one else as long as it suits you eh! Congrats and thanks for all your quality incite. Really helps, and is so on topic for this thread.
This isn’t the first time that someone referenced another forum within a thread. Just skip it and read on. If every thread that goes off topic annoys you, you must be annoyed often. You’re welcome but it is I N S I G H T.
I guess as long as it isn't a violation, its ok to promote your OWN personal agenda. Don't worry about annoying any one else as long as it suits you eh! Congrats and thanks for all your quality incite. Really helps, and is so on topic for this thread.
Thanks webster. But, the "INCITE" I was referring to was your comments, not Bobberbill's. So maybe you should look up I N C I T E before trying to school others. You want to be RIGHT don't you?
This isn’t the first time that someone referenced another forum within a thread. Just skip it and read on. If every thread that goes off topic annoys you, you must be annoyed often. You’re welcome but it is I N S I G H T.
Should have ignored the poster that wanted us to pray for the lost glove, the lost spud, the lost Marcum, the dead minnows, the lost flashlight...... My point was for him to go hang out and pray in the Faith forum. Prayers to the guys that went in this morning are one thing, but a lost glove??
Reactions: 4h20
:lol:

I honestly thought that dude was trying to be funny. After going through his posts, it appears he wasn't. :lol:
Should have ignored the poster that wanted us to pray for the lost glove, the lost spud, the lost Marcum, the dead minnows, the lost flashlight...... My point was for him to go hang out and pray in the Faith forum. Prayers to the guys that went in this morning are one thing, but a lost glove??
Nobody asked anyone to do anything. He just said, “prayers.”
Wow...you got me...I’m speechless
Thanks webster. But, the "INCITE" I was referring to was your comments, not Bobberbill's. So maybe you should look up I N C I T E before trying to school others. You want to be RIGHT don't you?
Apparently not.
Wow...you got me...I’m speechless
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.