Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on Craighslist maybe they don't know about this site,anyway it was lost thursday Gander Mountain rod locker,belongs to a youngster,filled with all his fishin stuff call 1-989-820-0473:(:fish:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I saw this on Craighslist maybe they don't know about this site,anyway it was lost thursday Gander Mountain rod locker,belongs to a youngster,filled with all his fishin stuff call 1-989-820-0473:(:fish:
I saw that too and posted in the lost and found section.Have seen some pretty good results from members here finding and returning stuff,including my friends muzzleloader.Hope the kid gets his stuff back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow their really are some great sportsman on this site. The bag belongs to my buddy we lost it Thursday on the way out for an afternoon fish. We made it half way out to our destination when my gps died. When i went to replace the batteries we noticed that his bag was gone. He zipped back on his sled all they way back to where my dad lives on the kawkawlin and it wasnt anywhere to be found. Boutdun, Thank you for posting this, not a lot of poeple would take the time and go out of their way to do that. I know i wouldnt have seen it if you didnt post it here. Any way, I will have my friend call that # in the morning. He will be able to describe what is in the bag. (including one of my poles) :)

While i'm posting i might as well post a fishing report:

Left the mouth of the K river and headed to 7 FOW. Was slow for the first hour then the pearch and walleye started to come in. Ended up with 6 slap pearch at 12-13 inches and 4 wallaye. Caught a lot of undersize walleye and seen some other large pearch that wouldnt bite. Largest walleye was 20" Had pretty consistant action up untill night. Should have had 3 or 4 more keeper walleye that got off at the top of the hole.

Good luck and thanks again boutdun. My friend lost all of his gear in that bag and has about 20 bucks to his name. Needless to say, but he really couldnt afford to buy new stuff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well i feel kind of dumb now. After looking on craigs list i see what post you were talking about. It was a post my buddys dad made for him. I was under the usumption that someone posted that they found the gear and was posting that they found it. Regardless i want to thank you guys for posting it here on MS. Hopefully whoever found the gear will see this and get back to him. Will be back out fishin Monday with him, he might be using some of my gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.